Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 08-Nov-2013, 15:53   #1
jcampos
Banned

Thumbs down Pensé que Solo en Guatemala pasaba esto, robo en la correspondencia

Se entiende lo que pasó:
Ordered a Nexus 5 on Nov 1st and tracking showed it was out for delivery today. Could not wait to get it! At 6:15 pm there was a knock on the door and when I opened the door I saw the UPS driver walking back to his truck. I picked up the package and called "thank you" to the driver. Once inside I opened the brown shipping box and removed the inside retail Nexus 5 box. The retail box appeared to have some damage. The blue outer sleeve was torn back on one end and the end flaps of the inner white box were also torn. Inside the box was the documentation, wall charger, USB cord, and SIM removal tool, but the Nexus 5 phone was missing! I looked back at the brown outer shipping box and then could see that someone had torn the end flap on it as well. Once they had removed the Nexus 5 phone they used packing tape to seal the shipping box and that is how it was delivered this evening to me.

The worst part is that since I could see by the tracking info that the package was out for delivery today, I went ahead and listed my current phone on eBay with a buy it now price. I figured it would take a few days to sell, but no, it sold within a few hours. so now I must send off my current phone to the buyer who has already paid me and I have no new phone. Called Google and was told that they would open an investigation and would refund the full amount of my order, but that I would have to place a new order on the Play store if I wanted to replace the stolen Nexus 5. Of course the Play store is now out of stock and new orders are having to wait 3-4 weeks for it to ship.

FUENTE:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2517573

Que pisada le pegaron al cuate, porque ni hay teléfonos
Pero ni un jabón le dejaron
este es otro caso similar
http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comm...ere_wait_what/
jcampos está desconectado   Responder Citando
Sponsored Links

Page generated in 0,02574 seconds with 11 queries